AP200 "UNREACHEABLE" HELP!!!!

Hello:

I have 6 AP200 antennas and 3 AP225W antennas, all connected to different electrical circuits and working correctly until 11:45 when all the AP200's were set to "unreachable" and the AP225W's had to be enabled as "TRUSTED".

At this time only the AP225W are active, but I can access none of the AP200 antennas through their IPs, but they appear active with their SSID?

Help, how do I retrieve the IP of the antennas? what happened to the antennas?

Greetings and thanks for the help,

Jorge

*********************************************>

Hola:

Tengo 6 antenas AP200 y 3 antenas AP225W, todas conectadas a circuitos electricos diferentes y funcionando correctamente hasta las 11:45 en que todas las AP200 quedaron en "unreacheable" y a las AP225W las tuve que habilitar como "TRUSTED".

En estos momentos quedaron activas solo las AP225W, pero a ninguna de las antenas AP200 puedo acceder por sus IPs, pero aparecen activas con sus SSID ¿?

Ayuda, como recupero las IP de las antenas? que pasó con las antenas?

Saludos y gracias por la ayuda,

Jorge

Answers

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Jorge

Since we're not pulling a version number or any other data, it seems like we really can't connect to those APs.

Since you have the addresses they were last at, can you ping them at all?

Having to set the AP to trusted usually means that something about how it connected changed (like IP address, subnet, network it's coming from, etc.) It is possible something changed on the switch they're all connected to?

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Hi @james.carson

"Since you have the addresses they were last at, can you ping them at all?"
    No to AP200, Yes to AP225W

I enabled the assignment of the IP by the MAC of the antennas in the Windows Server and I disconnected from the power, I reconnected them and I do not have access to them, but they are providing WIFI service ¿...?

Hi @Jorge
    Their IP addresses probably changed. You may have to edit the IP if they're statically assigned in policy manager under Network -> Gateway Wireless Controller.

If you need to figure out what IP they are now, if you look in your firewalls ARP table, they're likely the ones that have MAC addresses that start with 00:90:7F -- you may be able to find that info on your DHCP server as well.

-James Carson

• AP200 Firmware is missing...

@Jorge
    We don't include the firmware for end of life APs in GWC. You can download it here:
    https://software.watchguard.com/SoftwareDownloads?current=true&familyId=a2RF0000001ewgCMAQ

-James Carson

• I reset one of the antennas to factory mode, I configured it with Fixed IP and in the Firewall I enabled Trusted, "Updating.." remained unfinished and it no longer connects

@Jorge
    If you have support for the firewall, I'd suggest opening a support case for the firewall itself so we can look into the GWC side and see why it might not be connecting. If the APs are still broadcasting, they should continue to do so unless reset or connected to GWC and told to stop.

-James Carson

Sign In to comment.