Options

New user to WatchGuard

I'm a new user to WatchGuard, I'm used to Meraki. Anyway, I opened a ticket with WatchGuard support on 7/8, and I have yet to get a reply. Is this normal?

I resolved the issue by asking on WatchGuard community, because they respond faster.

Meraki support is 24/7 and fast.

Comments

• Options

No, this is not normal in my experience

• Options

I got the automated emails that's it. I think I can also call, 1.877.947.3453, but it would be nice to get a response from a person.

With Meraki, you will even know the actual person's name handling your case.

• Options

One does with WG too, when a support rep responds.

• Options

ok thank you, just checking. May be next time I'll just call them if no response after 24 hours. I even opened the ticket as urgent because I thought that would give a faster response time.

• Options
    > @tantony said:
    > I'm a new user to WatchGuard, I'm used to Meraki. Anyway, I opened a ticket with WatchGuard support on 7/8, and I have yet to get a reply. Is this normal?
    >
    > I resolved the issue by asking on WatchGuard community, because they respond faster.
    >
    > Meraki support is 24/7 and fast.

How fast your response time is will also depend on your support level as a partner. Gold and Platinum partners get first dibs when it comes to tickets and technician availability (Platinum partners even get a dedicated support line)
Sign In to comment.