Options

Authpoint Error Code: 402.003.311

Do not see a list of error codes anywhere to tell me what 402.003.311 points to. I did get from the forums here that 402 is IOS specific, but ...

User gets the push notification presses approve and gets authentication error 402.003.311 one time password got the user in but I would like to fix his issue if I can.

The Audit Logs and Notification do not receive the issue, anyone know what causes this error?

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @Thomasw
    A guide for AuthPoint error codes is in progress and should be available soon.

The specific error you're running into is an authentication based error, and is iOS specific.

ERROR_NSURLDOMAIN_EXCEPTION

NSURLDOMAIN_EXCEPTION is a very generic error that might range from an FQDN not resolving to a string being set incorrectly for some reason, to something else.

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/foundation/nsurlerrordomain

I'd suggest opening a support case so we can take a look and see what might be going wrong -- you can do that via a support center link at the top right of the page.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

I was trying to avoid the ticketing system, I hate being that frustrated

I will first reset his network connections and test. If that fails I'll open a ticket

• Options

Any status on the guide for AuthPoint error codes ?

Sign In to comment.