Error 11 Watchguard Endpoint Agent

Hello, I am asking for technical support for a problem I am encountering during the installation of the endpoint protection agent on a Windows 10 Client PC. During the installation phase I am returning error 11 (Invalid Server Response). I have tried to restars PC, several times, but the problem persists. How can I solve the problem? Thank you.

Davide

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @davide_evomatic
    I'd suggest creating a support case (use the support center link at the top right of this page to do this) so we can assist.

We can get your account info and determine what response you should be getting via the case -- unfortunately there's not enough information here to help.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• David_CarroDavid_Carro WatchGuard Representative

Hello, @davide_evomatic

Please try this before opening the case:

First, update the OS through windows updates.
    then check the local root certs on the machine and add/update them:

Download and extract the contents for the file CertCheck.zip

https://www.pandasecurity.com/resources/tools/certcheck.zip

Password is panda (all in small case letters)

run the extracted file CertCheck.exe with admin privileges, either from CMD or from Windows Explorer

Check all certificates on the list are in green. If any in red, install or upgrade by clicking on the button ADD MISSING.
    Once done restart the device.

When the OS is up and running again, wait for installation process to be launched automatically by itself (for as long as the agent has been left installed, here., Otherwise, reinstall the agent)

If it fails again, follow @james.carson instructions and open a case to support.

David

David Carro | Technical support
    WatchGuard Technologies, Inc. | www.watchguard.com

Sign In to comment.