1) Bandwidth Meter
2) Traffic Management
3)Service Watch
4) Fire Watch
5) Status Report

I need to Choose 3 in above....Please Assist me

Comments

• Firebox System Manager -> Service Watch tab

• Waseem, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you spend some serious time reading some of the training materials rather than relying upon this forum for your training. I have no issue helping normal users with problems, but you are asking us to train you, and that just is not right, IMHO.

Reading the history of your posts makes me wonder if you have even read a single word of training materials.

Gregg Hill

• That's the problem Gregg. The excellent Student Guides are no longer available and the only other detailed training is by watching hours of video.. I went through this pain in May when I sat for my Essentials exam...

Adrian from Australia

• @xxup said:
    That's the problem Gregg. The excellent Student Guides are no longer available and the only other detailed training is by watching hours of video.. I went through this pain in May when I sat for my Essentials exam...

Do you mean something other than these?

https://www.watchguard.com/wgrd-training/exam-study-guides

Gregg Hill

• Yep.. They were around 500 pages 30Mb PDF document.. Lots of good practice labs and sample questions etc..

Adrian from Australia

• Aha! I found my old downloads for those PDFs for 11.12.0 and lower. They are about 12MB-17MB each.

Gregg Hill

• That's odd.. My 11.12.2 from April 2017 (the previous time I did the exam) is 29,898 KB on the server.. I also have a 12.1.1 from January 2018, which is 28,183 KB.. Sadly I was not quick enough to pick up the one from earlier this year before they stopped updating them..

Adrian from Australia

• These are what I have:

Fireware Active Directory Authentication Student Guide - AD-Authentication_Student-Guide_(en-US)_v11-10.pdf 4.8MB

Fireware Centralized Management Student Guide - Centralized_Management_v11_9_4.pdf 17.6MB

Fireware Essentials Student Guide - Intro_WG_Dimension_v2-0-1.pptx 11MB

Network and Traffic Management Student Guide - Network_and_Traffic_Management_v11-12-0.pdf 12.9MB

Gregg Hill

Sign In to comment.