Options

SSLVPN Connects then disconnects

Replaced T70 with T80. Migrated settings over. Now some people can't connect to the SSL VPN. I noticed that they are not getting prompted for the new certificate. Once they connect they end up getting a TLS Error. Uninstalled and re-installed using the download from their Firewall. Same problem. Had him login on mine machine and it worked fine and it prompted him to allow the certificate. So its a client issue. Just not sure how I can remove everything.

Comments

• Options

Figured it out. Even though you uninstall it, the uninstaller leaves behind c:\users\username\appdata\Roaming\watchguard. Delete the Watchguard folder and re-install. Re-install isn't really necessary though, just delete that Watchguard folder and login again. It gets recreated.

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @KevCarcci
    Creating a configuration change on the VPN itself, and saving it (be it a route, or anything, and changing it back) should be enough to get the VPN to believe there is a change and force it to download the new profile. Erasing it from the user's profile will also do that.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.