Options

Office 365 MFA Token with AuthPoint App

Good afternoon

Is it possible to have users use the AuthPoint app to hold Office 365 tokens? We haven't setup O365 in AuthPoint yet, but would like to not have users using more than 1 MFA app if they don't have to.

TIA!

Comments

• Options
    It can hold tokens but if you want it to do PUSH you need to use the SAML integration.
  • Options

Thanks, Tristan. I was referring the AuthPoint app being able to hold Office 365 tokens from MS, not using AP with O365 (which we may consider at a later date).

The AuthPoint app can hold personal Outlook.com tokens, but it doesn't hold Office 365 tokens - at least I couldn't get it to.

• Options

@Nik_Y said:
    Thanks, Tristan. I was referring the AuthPoint app being able to hold Office 365 tokens from MS, not using AP with O365 (which we may consider at a later date).

The AuthPoint app can hold personal Outlook.com tokens, but it doesn't hold Office 365 tokens - at least I couldn't get it to.

It will not use Microsoft tokens. If you want it to be used as OTP for 365 you have to tell 365 to use a third-party (Usually they have Google as an option) and then you can scan with AuthPoint (or other MFA Tools).

Microsoft tokens are usually managed by Microsoft and are not transferrable to 3rd party unless they are third party Microsoft MFA tokens

Sign In to comment.