Sync Azure users to Authpoint

I have Authpoint connecting to my Azure AD. It is synchronizing the specified groups but not creating users from these groups. What am I missing?
Thanks,
Kelly

Comments

• FYI, Here's what I get in the alert, even with a group selected:
    Provider Azure: XXXAD finished the sync. Users created: 0, Users updated: 0, Users deleted: 0 and Users quarantined: 0

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @KellyL

If these are new users that have not been enrolled in AuthPoint before, ensure that there is an email address associated with their account. If there isn't, the users will be skipped as there is nowhere to send their activation info to.

If the users do have email addresses associated with them, I'd suggest creating a support case -- we can get your account information via your case and help determine what is happening there.

You can create a case via the support center link at the top right of this page.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Support case created. They said the configuration looks good but no users are syncing. Waiting for a phone call.

• We figured it out. I fat fingered the configuration of the app in Azure. Set user permission to the wrong area. Thanks for the help

Sign In to comment.