Options

V12.10.3 is out as of Apr 4 2024

Comments

• Options

And every minute on our T-80s because systemd checks to make sure all services are running. This shows: 2024-04-10 15:10:53 systemd is_lte_modem_enabled: cfgapi_getint failed, ret = 1

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @devnull4u
    A log message like this would generally suggest that some of your logging may be turned up past error, or that the 3G/4G modem feature of your T80 is enabled but isn't finding a device.

We'd be happy to help fix this issue for you, but we'll need more information about how your firewall is configured. Please consider opening a support case - you can do so by clicking the support center link at the top right of this page.

Thank you!

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

Thanks james.carson for your feedback, Odd thing is just started after the recent update and other quirky things like high rekey rates between the tunnel. Important services dropping connection to SQL at main site. Tried to catch in logs but the many hats I wear has me going bald ;-) Also to note neither T80 has the 3G/4G modem module installed in them.

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @devnull4u
    I did some testing and was able to get this to pop up on one of my testlab firewalls with no module installed.
    I opened a feature request to clean up that log message - that is FBX-26563. Please create a support case and mention FBX-26563 if you'd like to follow that request.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.