Options

Enable Security Sevices Templates to be used on Policy Templates

If we create templates for Content Scanning, Network Blocking, Network Blocking, etc. it should be possible to use them on a Policy template.
For instance, if we create a Policy template and we want to add Content Scanning, Network Blocking or Network Blocking for that template we cannot pickup one from the already created security services templates, we have to re-setup those security services inside each policy templates that we create.

Comments

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @V3N7UR4
    You should be able to use these across multiple firewalls provided they're in the same account.

See:
    https://www.watchguard.com/help/docs/help-center/en-US/Content/en-US/WG-Cloud/Devices/managed/templates_manage.html

If you're not able to do so, I'd suggest opening a support case (use the support center link at the top right of this page) so we can help determine why this isn't working.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Options

Thanks for your answear @james.carson

But the issue is not about using templates across multiple firewalls.
    The issue is about unsing a template with Security Services within a Policy Template.

In other words:
    If i create a Policy template and want to add Content Scanning, Network Blocking or Network Blocking for that template can i pickup one from the already created security services templates, our do i have to re-setup those security services inside each policy template?

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @V3N7UR4
    You should be able to use the same proxy action on multiple proxies if you wish, but the templates are designed to be able to deploy to multiple firewalls.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.