Options

Watchguard M370 check current active firewall throughput

edited March 2022 in Firebox - Hardware

Hello Team,

Currently, I have M370 in my production I want to check and monitor my current real-time throughput.

How could I check and monitor M370 with the current active firewall throughput?

Anyone can share with me how to check

Appreciate your help!

Comments

• Options

There are a number of tools which can help do this:
    1) WatchGuard System Manager (WSM) - Firebox System Manager (FSM) -> Bandwidth Meter - this shows the bandwidth being used on each interface & VLAN
    2) Web UI -> Dashboard -> Front Panel - has a graph of External Bandwidth use
    3) Web UI -> Dashboard -> interfaces - has a graphs of each interface bandwidth use

• Options
    edited May 2022

12.7.2 Bandwidth Meter is buggy and in general does not work. Just checked, no interfaces or anything on it w/M370

• Options

I have never had this issue with Bandwidth Meter.
    Have you checked the Settings to see if desired interfaces are selected in the Show column?

• Options

@Bruce_Briggs said:
    I have never had this issue with Bandwidth Meter.
    Have you checked the Settings to see if desired interfaces are selected in the Show column?

Of course. On a T55 is works. Three M370s, no go. Just checked my 590...works there too. Not worth my time to really look into it...not even sure how I had even noticed. Oh well.....

• Options

Most odd indeed

• Options

I'm on a M370 today, which is running V12.8, and Bandwidth Meter is working as expected.

• Options
    james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

FSM Bandwidth Meter will remember what interfaces you deselect from previous sessions -- if you're not seeing anything, right click on it and go to settings and ensure your interfaces are enabled in that tool.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.