macOS Big Sur

Trying to install TDR on a new built iMac with Big Sur. I've downloaded the agent and installed it, however the console does not list it as being installed and can't seem to identify what macOS version it's running. Is this something in the works or do I need to do something different?

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @KDP

TDR Supports Big Sur with host sensor v5.9.1 or better.
    -It sometimes takes a bit for the client to baseline and report back.
    -If you still don't see the client report back after an hour or two, I'd suggest opening a support case so we can get more info from that workstation.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Thanks @James_Carson I will raise a support case as I installed it manually over 3 hours ago and nothing shows up in the console, just that the iMac exists with "Not Installed" as the state and Unknown Host. Other macs that had Catalina with TDR installed and have been upgraded still work and report in.

Hi @KDP
    I'd suggest opening a support case so that we can see what might be going wrong.

If you've already opened a case, can you please let me know what the case number is so I can ensure it's routed to the correct team?

-James Carson

• Thanks @James_Carson case number is 01504280

I checked with our support team lead, and it looks like it's made it to the correct team. One of our team that works with TDR should be with you soon.

-James Carson

• Hi, Did you find a solution to this? Having the same issue with the latest version of TDR. Seems to install fine, but won't register with TDR cloud.

--
    WatchGuard M4600 (x2 Cluster)
    WatchGuard M640 (x2 Cluster)
    Firmware : 12.8

Hi @Abertay
    The host sensor should support Big Sur - If you're having issues getting it installed I'd suggest opening a support ticket.

-James Carson

Sign In to comment.