Failed TDR Host Sensor Enforcement

When a specific user try to access VPN in a specific workstation receive "failed to meet TDR Host Sensor Enforcement requirement: Host Sensor connection failed. msg_id="7800-0000"".

Comments

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

Hi @BrunoMaio

If host sensor enforcement is enabled in the SSLVPN configuration, then the SSLVPN client will check for the TDR host sensor to be installed and configured before it will allow a connection.

In this case, the SSLVPN client is likely not detecting a TDR host sensor on that machine, or the SSLVPN client installed is too old to do this.

Is the TDR host sensor installed on that workstation?

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

• Hi @james.carson

Thank you for your help.
    In my organization all the machines have the version WatchGuard Threat Detection and Response (6.0.4.9786) and the WatchGuard Mobile VPN with SSL client 12.7.2 and this situation only happens in this workstation.
    The user of this workstation, have a virtual machine Windows 10 and can use withou problems.

If I try to access VPN with a user without Host Sensor Enforcement Enable, the connection is succeeded.

Best Regards,

• james.carsonjames.carson Moderator, WatchGuard Representative

I'd suggest opening a support case so the TDR team can determine why that client isn't reporting -- you can do so via the support center link at the top right of this page.

-James Carson
    WatchGuard Customer Support

Sign In to comment.