With Web UI is Network->Interfaces right place??

Thanks to Bruce Briggs who helped me in September. It was just that I find.
Our ISP brought to our building fiber cable. Before we use Huawei 4G router to internet. We ordered the connection with static IP. They knew that we have Firebox T15 firewall and they installed Zhone fiber converter which to replace Huawei 4g router in the future. I got information: IP: aaa.bbb.ccc.206, mask: 255.255.255.224, GW: aaa.bbb.ccc.193 DNS1: aaa.bbb.ccc.2 DNS2: aaa.bbb.ccc.3. In all fields aaa,bbb,ccc are same numbers.
I'm novice with firebox. I guess to start in Web UI network->interface and edit external IPv4 configuration mode and change DHCP to static IP and use IP address aaa.bbb.ccc.206 but what are other fields to fill? Or can I find the exact point from menu where put these IP values?

Comments

• edited November 17

For the number after the / (the netmask), you need to convert the mask value given to you to a / (slash) format.
    255.255.255.224 = /27
    https://www.pawprint.net/designresources/netmask-converter.php

In the Gateway field, enter your GW IP addr.

In Network -> Interfaces -> DNS/WINS, add your DNS server IP addrs.

• @Berlin77 said:
    Thanks to Bruce Briggs who helped me in September. It was just that I find.
    Our ISP brought to our building fiber cable. Before we use Huawei 4G router to internet. We ordered the connection with static IP. They knew that we have Firebox T15 firewall and they installed Zhone fiber converter which to replace Huawei 4g router in the future. I got information: IP: aaa.bbb.ccc.206, mask: 255.255.255.224, GW: aaa.bbb.ccc.193 DNS1: aaa.bbb.ccc.2 DNS2: aaa.bbb.ccc.3. In all fields aaa,bbb,ccc are same numbers.
    I'm novice with firebox. https://essaywriter.fun/ I guess to start in Web UI network->interface and edit external IPv4 configuration mode and change DHCP to static IP and use IP address aaa.bbb.ccc.206 but what are other fields to fill? Or can I find the exact point from menu where put these IP values?

thankyou

Sign In to comment.